✅ Direct source from Malaysia leading ethanol factory
✅ Best for hand sanitizer & disinfection
✅ Available in industrial / laboratory / clinical / perfume grade
✅ Natural source from fermentation of sugarcane molasses
✅ Premium Quality
✅ Factory and wholesale price
✅ Available for purity 75%, 95%, 99%
1. Product Name: Denatured Ethanol Alcohol DAA 99%
2. Chemical Name: Denatured Ethyl Alcohol
3. Chemical Formula: C2H5OH
4. Grade: Industrial / Medical / Laboratory Grade
5. Colour: Clear
1. Disinfection and sanitization
2. Solvent in the manufacture of varnishes and perfumes
3. Preservative for biological specimens
4. Preparation of essences and flavorings
5. Cleaning of electronic components
6. Medical usage
1. 1 Litre
2. 5 Litre
3. 25 Litre
4. 200 Litre or more
[ Looking for Bulk Purchase / Larger Packing? ]
We welcome all enquiry and offer lower price for bulk purchase and large volume order. Our products are supplied to various factories and businesses. Feel free to contact us for more info.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Where is the source of supply of our ethanol?
- Our ethanol is direct from a leading local ethanol manufacturing plant in Malaysia.
2. How is our ethanol produced?
- Our ethanol was produced from fermentation via molasses of natural sugarcane
3. Why is so special about our ethanol?
- Our ethanol come with premium quality direct from Malaysia leading ethanol factory
4. Is ethanol a raw materials for manufacturing hand sanitizer?
- Yes, ethanol alcohol is widely used as a raw material for hand sanitizer. The reason why ethanol alcohol is better for making hand sanitizer compared to other alcohol such as isopropyl alcohol is due to ethanol is more skin friendly and derived from natural sources. This is different from other alcohol such as isopropyl alcohol which is more poisonous and has more tendency of causing allergic reaction.
5. Why is the ethanol called denatured ethanol/alcohol?
- According to regulations, small % of denaturing agent is added into pure ethanol to make the ethanol undrinkable. Aside from the denaturing agent, denatured ethanol is exactly the same as normal ethanol. The denaturants are added to ensure that the ethanol cannot be consumed as a spirit
*Please PM us for bulk purchase or other chemical purchase interest.